The Dire Wolf was a real animal, not just a D&D creature.
It was the largest known canid to ever have existed.
cant afford a dress that fits me
Goddamn it I just woke up let me have my tea first
Things I was already aware of:
- won’t be getting anywhere in life
- not going to get on that [LIIIES] music team
- not going to be a singer
- eventually people are going to forget all about [me]
I know this.
I’m not pretending to be anything I’m not. I’ve said a bunch of times that I really don’t deserve all this attention and what-have-you; as much as I appreciate it and as much as it makes me happy, I know it isn’t really going to last.
And as for the music team, that was too unlikely in the first place. As I said, Andrew Hussie hasn’t the slightest idea who I am. There are a million talented people in the fandom; I’m not any more special than they are.
End of story.
Here is another motherfucking unicorn, jesuschrist.
Look at that special little anonflake.
Just for some clarification, the music team hardly even exists anymore. Sure, there’s still a team, and they are still working on things, but not in the same way that it used to.
So nobody is really being added to the music team. There’s just not really a need for anyone else. It doesn’t have anything to do with talent.
That being said, you have laid down some incredible vocal tracks over some of the MSPA music, and I’ve been quite impressed with a lot of your lyrics.
I’ve always felt there should be more mainstream pop style homestuck albums, or at least just experiments in other genres, like MT&HK. If I was putting together an album like that, you’d be first on my list of people to call.
Lastly, you always have to love seeing a person who realizes that their argument is so weak that they have to throw a “bitch” in there just to try to give it more weight. Anon, trust me. You aren’t fooling anyone, honey.
Things Brian is unequivocally correct about:
1. anon is awful
2. singing person is super talented
3. “So nobody is really being added to the music team. There’s just not really a need for anyone else. It doesn’t have anything to do with talent.”
Things Brian is confusing about:
“Just for some clarification, the music team hardly even exists anymore. Sure, there’s still a team, and they are still working on things, but not in the same way that it used to. “
I’m not sure what you mean by this - music team protocol is so malleable a frame of reference for “used to” and “anymore” are really needed. Want to clarify?
1. I’ve written some violin and guitar parts for Tensei and Kelly Sadwin. I’m not very good at live writing though, I’d love to get better but I don’t… have a group that performs stuff?
2. Band class / Jazz Band class stuff.
3. Lots of jumpy or fast stuff that I make without any respect for performance. I write things to be listened to, not played.
not a meme but if there’s anything you think I could do better or something you dislike about the way I act feel free to tell me. or if you have any musical criticism or something. CRITS R GOOD
because it rules
blue atom owns *slam dunks you into a saxophone*
if any songs on the new album are plagiarized i’ll record a video of myself eating a hat made of spiders